Dharmendra Tripathi - Personal Details
(Mathematics)
Dharmendra Tripathi
Associate Professor

Dr Dharmendra Tripathi has been working as Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand. Prior to joining NIT Uttarakhand, he has worked more than 12 years as faculty member (Associate Professor, Assistant Professor) in various reputed institutions like Manipal University Jaipur, NIT Delhi, IIT Ropar and BITS Pilani Hyderabad. He completed his PhD in Applied Mathematics (Mathematical Modelling of Physiological flows) in 2009 from Indian Institute of Technology BHU and MSc in Mathematics from Banaras Hindu University.

He has supervised 06 PhD students and 04 are working under his supervision. He has also guided various B.Tech projects. He has published more than 180 papers in reputed international journals, 02 edited Books in Springer, 01 edited Book in CRC, 10 book chapters and presented more than 40 papers in International and National Conferences. His research h-index is 47 and i-10 index is 138 and his papers have more than 6000 citations as per google scholar. He has delivered more than 100 lectures as Invited Speaker, Keynote Speaker and Resource person in various conferences, workshops, FDP, STTP, STC, refresher courses, etc.

He has been listed in top 2% researchers/scientists across the World as per Updated science-wide author databases of standardized citation indicators in the year 2020 and year-2021. He has received the President Award in 2017 by the Manipal University Jaipur for outstanding contribution, Prof PR Sharma Memorial award from International Academy for Physical Sciences (IAPS) in 2021 and also become Associate Fellow of IAPS in 2022. He has been recognized by the Head of Institution for excellent work and contribution for the NIT Uttarakhand and also recognized by various reputed journals for reviewing the articles and editing the special issues for the journals. He was awarded some prestigious INAE fellowships in 2015 & 2016, 2017 and 2018, postdoctoral fellowships (NBHM, Dr. D.S. Kothari and Indo-EU) in 2010 etc. He has also organized various events like National and International conferences/STC/STTP /FDP/Workshops/Winter Schools on various emerging topics. He is life time member of various professional bodies, member of editorial board of five journals, and reviewer of more than 50 International Journals.

General Information
Name Dharmendra Tripathi
Phone 8385882005
Email [email protected]
Google Scholar Link View
Vidwan Link View
Publons Link View
Orcid/Other Link View
Linkedin Link View
Website Link View
Designation Associate Professor
Department Mathematics
Qualification Ph.D
Date of Joining 2018-06-26
Specialization Biofluid mechanics, Mathematical Modelling

Latest Highlights