Dr. Suryanarayana Gangolu - Personal Details
(Electrical Engineering)
Dr. Suryanarayana Gangolu
Assistant Professor

Suryanarayana Gangolu (Senior Member, IEEE) was born in Andhra Pradesh India, in the year 1987. He graduated BTech degree (EEE) from the QIS College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh in 2010. He received M Tech degree in Power System from the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra, India in the year 2012. Further, he received a PhD degree from the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy, India in the year 2019 on the topic of “Effective relaying schemes in long transmission line protection”. Since, 2014, Dr Gangolu has been working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand India. Currently, he has been discharging the duties of Institute Medical Service Coordinator at NITUK. He was also a member and coordinator/chairman of the various department level and Institute level committees in the past. He was supervised 07 M. Tech. Scholars and 06 BTech Students groups. He authored more than 33 technical research articles in reputed international conferences and journals. He was elevated to Senior Member of IEEE USA in April 2022. My research interest include protection of modern power system (Transmission line , Distribution line and Micro-grid)

General Information
Name Dr. Suryanarayana Gangolu
Phone 7500199594
Email [email protected]
Google Scholar Link View
Vidwan Link View
Publons Link View
Orcid/Other Link View
Linkedin Link View
Website Link View
Designation Assistant Professor
Department Electrical Engineering
Qualification PhD
Date of Joining 2014-07-15
Specialization Power System

Latest Highlights